Day time reindeer experience with Njalasouka Adventures
Visit our Sami Siida and have an amazing time with us in the fresh air and beautiful scenery. Meet some of our reindeers and find out about the Sami people, the indigenous people of Norway.
Help us feed the reindeers and learn about these beautiful animals. We also invite you to our warm and cosy sami lavvu, where you can sit around the crackling bonfire with a hot cup of coffee. Maybe you will barbeque your own delicious reindeer sausage while sitting by the fire, and let us teach you about our sami way of life and introduce you to some old sami handicraft.
- Transport from and to your hotel in Narvik
- Visiting reindeers in the corral
- Hot drinks and light snacks in the lavvu
- Lasso throwing
- September 30nd-30nd April
- Duration 3hours, pickup at 10am
- Adult 1395,- NOK
- Children from 12-15Years 350,- NOK
- Children From 0-12 Years 50,- NOK
Number of participants:
*Requirements: Warm clothes and shoes, hats and gloves.
*Book latest 12am the day before departure
Phone: (+47) 950 33 833